We are sorry to hear that you have decided to leave Broadway Home Health Care. Our goal is to provide an extraordinary employment opportunity for all our staff, so your feedback is very important to us. Thank you very much for your time.
Your Name: Caregiver Code:
Date Resignation to be effective:
1. Tell us about your primary reason for leaving us:
Dissatisfaction with agency operation
– Moved out of service area
Not Given enough work
Uncomfortable working as a PCA/HHA (Assumed responsibilities would be different)
Please explain your decision in detail:
2. Did anything trigger your decision to leave?
3. Was there anything the agency could have done to change your decision and stay with us?
Please tell us what we do well and also share with us your suggestions for improvement. This information will be used for retention and recruitment purposes and your survey responses will be strictly confidential.
4. How many years have you worked for Broadway Home Healthcare?
5. Was the actual job here at Broadway Home Health Care what you believed/perceived it to be based on your initial entry into the agency?
If no, Why not?
6. What did you like most about your job?
7. Considering the resources available for your job, as well as the direction you received from your Coordination, did you have what you needed to be successful?
8. What could Broadway Healthcare have done better?
9. If you are going to another Company, what does the new company offer that Broadway Home Health Care does not?
10. Did you feel your onboarding was helpful to your success in your role?
If not, why?
11. Would you recommend Broadway to a friend as a good place to work?
Why or why not?
12. Is there any other information that you would like to share with us in confidence that might help us make the work experience of the next person in your job more positive?
13. Are there any other unresolved issues or additional comments?